Coach Outlet Online all the scores big pine

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post  krurtty on Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:46 am

This is how it can be called an attempt should be called the power better!" Said Yang Ming-cheek: "targeted to a power ah!" "Well, look at you is to learn to but, I can tell you !, "Chen Mengyan smiles tenderly forward to tell their own ideals:" My parents Coach Poppy want me to test Beijing, but I do not want too far away from home, I feel quite good song great work! "" Matsue City University? "Yang Ming blurted ! Songjiang University City, but no smaller than the well-known Beijing Tsinghua universities, nine state universities in one of the key construction! If the change as before, great song work is beyond the dreams of Yang Ming, but now, Yang Ming can say without exaggeration that his own inside is almost certain! "Ah, you do, there is no ideal?" Yang Ming Chen Mengyan though that the latest round of improvement soon, but no thought of Yang Ming Jin Song workers now have a big "power"! "I? Of course, where you go Where did I go!" Yang Ming and Chen Mengyan already familiar, and to open some of the more ambiguous joke, Chen Mengyan only give him a few disliked it, not really angry. Yang Ming before this situation can only be seen in a dream. But this time Chen Mengyan surprisingly did not refute the statement, suddenly hear a little quiet, which makes up Yang Ming flustered, which will not be really angry, right? "Yang Ming, although the results you are now a lot of catching up, but after Coach Outlet Online all the scores big pine workers is high, reported volunteering when you Do not hard to ... ..." Chen Mengyan this point, see Yang Ming's face poor, frightened, thinking that their words of self-esteem is too hurt him, and quickly explained: "Yang Ming, you do so, I do not look down on what you mean, not doubt your ability to ... ... I mean You Do not force yourself to ... ... After not even a university, as long as a city which still have many opportunities to meet ... ... "Yang Ming, which look Coach Factory Outlet Online bad because of this, ah, he just thought he was to provoke angry Chen Mengyan ! Yang Ming is not stupid, in front of words from Chen Mengyan, he hears out Chenmeng Yan is good for him! But he can not determine that the University is not Chen Mengyan can not fulfill her promise to pursue deliberately say so, but Chen Mengyan behind a word, no doubt so that Yang Ming had a reassurance! As long as a city have a chance to meet! Chen Mengyan although not say so, but Yang Ming-academics can understand the potential implications of them! "Rest assured, Meng Yan, I Coach Factory Store will respond in its own workers admitted to loose big! Or I no face to pursue you! Even if you promised to do my girlfriend, I would be very ashamed!" Yang Ming thought, can be considered a kind of cheating strength of it! "No serious! When I promised it!" Chen Mengyan did not say anything, and sometimes have a strong faith is not a bad child! "Oh, I mean even!" Yang Ming, two reports hollow laugh: Coach Factory Outlet "Yes, you have a moment What thing?" "Moment? Of course, go home, do you want?" Chen Mengyan asked. "Today, a day earlier than school, or else that you and casually walk around and then go home?" Said Yang Ming pretend casual. In fact, he has been using peripheral vision and aim at Chen Mengyan response. 7:30 am Examination of the test, now ten o'clock. "No right? You do not review the home?" Chen Mengyan nothing special look. "Today is not just over try it! How should relax, my this tutorial a while every day, almost Lian Zhouzhuan it!" Yang Ming, see Chen Mengyan said "you do not go home review" did not say her own! Great Lok Yang Ming mind, which shows no Coach Factory problem as long as their own, Chen Mengyan no problem! Chen Mengyan thought, indeed, such as Yang Ming said, occasionally to relax is also useful for learning to work and rest to achieve the best learning results. However, Yang Ming himself and went out for some of the very Well? After all, it is sensitive to age, gender relations, and if so how do others see? When the swing is Chenmeng Yan, Yang Ming look at her silence, that she reserved for girls embarrassed to concede, but the Internet does not mean that effect? Girls do not speak on behalf of tacit! Yang Ming just-so, the first to stride forward and went on: "Come on, Meng Yan, we walk around in the vicinity!" Chen Mengyan see Yang Ming enthusiastic, but also had to follow behind in his. Fortunately, say two people have wasted some time, the school's students are basically gone, is the occasional one or two, is also the Yang Ming they do not know. The four-school entrance exam because the two schools of the local candidates upset the order of points, in four students in the examination,

krurtty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top