The servant

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The servant

Post  hunsssalin on Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:19 pm

The servant

" I MBT hope so, my dear "The servant was much longer returning home, than Rosamond had expected ; but at length he came, and brought with him the jar. The moment it was set upon the table, Rosamond ran up joyfully: exclaiming, " I may have it now, mamma ?"" Yes, my dear, it is yours." Rosamond poured the flowers upon the carpet, and seised the purple flowerpot. " Oh dear mother!" cried she, as soon as she had taken off the top, "there's something dark in itit smells very disagreeablywhat is it ? I did not want this Mack stuff."" Nor I neither, my tory burch shoes dear."" What shall I &> with it, MBT Shoes Sale mamma MBT Shoes Sale ?"" That I cannot tell."" But it will be of no use to me, mamma."" That I can't help."" But I must pour it out, and fill the flowerpot with water."" That's as you please, my dear."" Will you lend me a bowl to pour it into, mamma ?"" That's more than I tory burch flats promised you; but I will lend you a bowl."The bowl was brought, and Rosamond emptied the jar. But what was her surprise and disappointment; when it was entirely empty, to find that it was no longer purplet It was a plain, white glass jar, which had appeared to have that eautiful colour, merely from die liquor with which it was filled.Little Rosamond burst into tears." Why should you tory burch sale cry, my dear ?" said her mother, " it will be of as much use to you MBT Trainers now, as ever, for a flowerpot."" But it won't look so pretty on the chimneypieceI am sure if I had known that it was not really purple, tory burch outlet I should not have wished to have it so much."" But didn't I tell you, that you had not examined it, and that perhaps you would be disappointed " And so I am disappointed, indeed; I wish I had believed you before hand.Now I had much rather have the MBT Shoes shoes; for I shall not be able to walk all this month; even walking this little way, hurt roe very much. Mamma, I'll give you the flowerpot back again, and the purple stuff and all, if you'll only give me a pair of shoes."" No, Rosamond, you must abide by your own choice; and now the best thing you can possibly A is, to bear your disappointment with good humour."

hunsssalin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top